2008年10月8日 星期三

Ready to Move

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,

I think that our new home is ready to move in. Therefore, from now on, I'll use "blogspot" instead of "Yahoo 360" to write my blog entries. I'll still keep Yahoo 360, but I won't add any more new entries there.

Thanks Yahoo for giving me a space in the past few years to record the big things and small things happened to my family, and these will be my treasure forever.

Our new address here is http://happyfamilyhuang.blogspot.com/ . Please continue to allow me share our lives with you, and please leave a comment to share your lives with us. Let's keep in touch!

這是我的新部落格,歡迎常來逛逛!

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Happy moving!! The 'new home' looks nice! ^_^

匿名 提到...

Thanks!

Jenniflower 提到...

Glad to see you here at the new site!

Happy Family 提到...

Yahoo really pissed me off.