2008年10月23日 星期四

有人亂拿我們的sign

Last Sunday, we saw someone put "No on prop.8 and No on Prop.4" signs on the street close to our backyard. I was not super happy, but since it's the public property, I couldn't do anything about it, and after the Rally, we also got 2 yard signs, so we put them there, too. And at the same time, we saw somebody else put another "Yes on Prop.8 " sign there, too.

However, the next day, all of our signs fell. I thought that the sign weight might be too light, so I attached them to our "for sale by owner"signs to make them stronger, but still, they fell again, and we thought that it's done by people rather than by wind. We put them back again, and the next day, all of "yes" signs were gone, and our "for sale by owner" signs were gone as well. This afternoon, I got a "yes on Prop.4" sign, and I attached that to another "yes on prop.8" which we got from our church, and I sticked a wooden ruler inside it to make it even stronger. 我放下淑女形象,拿了大釘錘,用力錘進地裡, but an hour later, when Stephen got home, he told me that it's down again, and he put it up again.

It's so ugly that people ask other people to respect their rights; however, they didn't respect other people's right of expressing the opinions. Ha and Hee were angry, too, but we all believed that God saw it, too, and He will do something about it. (我偷偷希望那人拔標語的時候手被木屑刺到, and I thought that my family should agree with my thought; however, Ha told me that God will not like us to think of this way because God wants us to be kind to others. 噢,是這樣啊,那就算了吧。)

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Did you mean you are selling your house?

Happy Family 提到...

No, we had that sign long time ago. I didn't remember if it's for Mom's SL house or the Merced house.