2008年10月15日 星期三

What Hee Said


Sometimes, I found it's cute for a kid to talk like an adult (but I don't like it when they talk like adults all the time.)

This afternoon, after Hee's sports class, we went to search for the kids' slippers that they can wear at home because the weather is getting cold, and our wooden floor is cold in the morning, too. Few days ago, I tried Marina Market, but I didn't find good slippers, so today, I tried Ranch 99 near Hee's sports class. They don't sell slippers, either, so I asked Hee if he wanted to go to Milpitas because I remembered seeing the slippers in the Ranch 99 there. He agreed, so I drove to Milpitas.

The parking lot was full, so I told him: "好難找 parking space (it's hard to find a parking space)". He told me: “這裡不貴(it's inexpensive here)" At first, I didn't understand what he meant, so I asked him to explain. He said that things may be sold cheaper here, so many people come. It's a very good observation and logical thinking, big hands for Hee!

When we were home in garage, Hee told me that he almost slept in the car because it took too long to drive from Milpitas to our house, so he 受不了了。It's so cute to hear him saying "受不了".

By the way, we didn't find slippers in Ranch 99 in Milpitas, either, but I found slippers for each one of us in M.V. Trading Company in Milpitas Square.

On the picture, Hee didn't want to be the first one to be cut the hair, so he's pretty upset. At the end, Ha went first.

6 則留言:

匿名 提到...

童言好可愛!
上次在加州我們全家和申然的左家大家族一起吃飯, 弟弟太久了覺得無聊想出去走走, 他說: "我快不行了"!
笑死大家了.
(嘻嘻說的:受不了, 讓我想到信信的話)

匿名 提到...

Last time I found kid's slippers at Target's discount sections.

匿名 提到...

Phil got his slippers from MV Trading Company in Milpitas Square long time ago. They have many slippers.
Kids mimic adults' talking and 語調。Funny!

Happy Family 提到...

I can imagine the way Xin said "我快不行了"!, too.
JF: Is the quality ok?

匿名 提到...

Yes, good quality. He is still wearing it after all these years.

Happy Family 提到...

It's good to hear that.