2008年10月31日 星期五

Finally, it's 10/31

Sooooooooo busy for the past few days (weeks) because 10/31 is the deadline for 3 things: My license renewal (needs to finish 80 hours of Contination Education online plus passing the all exams for those CEs online); State and federal payroll taxes and state sales tax returns are due; One of my clients' city license needs to be renewed. Finally, I got everything out this morning! Feeling good!脖子前2天有點扭到,今天差不多快好了。


In the afternoon, Hee and I went to Ha's school. They had a little parade, some crafts and a game. After the game, they had yummy snack (and Hee ate some, too.)
Tonight, we are going to attend the harvest night in the church, and then, I can have a good night sleep and say good-bye to 10/31.

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Busy busy life!

Happy Family 提到...

exactly!

匿名 提到...

Hopefully your neck is better now.

Happy Family 提到...

好多了。