2008年10月19日 星期日

100 kids

On Sat. night, for some reason, we talked about having babies. I said that I'm too old to have another baby because when I am getting older, I will get bigger chance to give birth to unhealthy babies, so if Hee wants another baby at home, he may need to ask his 老婆 to do it because I don't want to take the risk to get an unhealthy baby.

Then, I asked Ha how many kids he wants in the future. He said 2 or 3. Pretty reasonable. Then, Hee said that he wants to have 100 kids. I told him that he can only have a 3 or 4 or 5 room house, so where can the kids sleep? He said that he will buy some airbeds, but...his kids will sleep in the bedroom, the living room, the hallway, the kitchen and the bathroom. I told him if that's the case, the grandma ( I am the grandma) won't go to visit their house because there's no place for me to sleep. He changed his mind quickly and said that he only wanted 4 to 5 kids. I asked him if his wife only wants 3, how will he do? He said that he only wants 3, too. If his wife only wants 1, what will he do? He only wants 1, too. Mmm..he's such a gentleman, a nice husband. Then, if his wife doesn't want to have any kid, what will he do? This time, he said that he will change a wife and marry somebody who wants kids. I aksed him if I (the grandma) don't want him to have kids, what will he do? Will he change me, too? It's not easy for him to answer that question. He thought for a while and said: 可是我還是要找一個有戴眼鏡的。 (what kind of criteria is that?) I told him that it's easy to find because 50% of women wear glasses. So he gave me another answer:我要換一個跟妳一樣的。Hahaha, I am the unique person that God made, and there's only one of me in the whole wide world, so I guess that I am the only Mom that he wants. Nice to know that.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Heehee is a very sweet young man. He knows how to say the sweet thing to please Mommy.=) In my home, Xin is the sweet heart. He gives me kisses and hugs, and often stands on my side to support me. We are lucky Mommies.....

匿名 提到...

Cute and pure kids.

Happy Family 提到...

SF, Ha will do the sweet things once in a while, but Hee will do the sweet things almost every day. Ha usually keeps his emotions to himself, but Hee will speak it out even though sometimes, he didn't really mean what he said. He just tried to please people; on the other hand, Ha only said what he really meant.