2009年3月4日 星期三

Taiwan Trip#6: Airplane and Airport

Ha and Hee have already started planning our Taiwan trip for next year, and one of the "must" is to ride EVA Airplane.

This time, we took EVA 777 to and from Taiwan. Personally, I didn't like the meals as much as before; however, the thing that I liked and Ha liked was individual interacting monitors. Each person has his own monitor and remote control (We were in Economy Class), and we could choose to watch more than 20 or 30 movies, about 10 TV shows, around 10 different games (Chinese chess, 麻將,大老二,五子棋。。。)children's programs and many other things that I hadn't had time to watch. For those TV programs or movies, we could pause, or rewind or fast forward at any time, and we could watch it as many times as we wanted, so it didn't feel long for the 12-hour flying. Ha liked to listen to the music channel while watching the airplane navigator, and Hee liked to play games. Anyways, we all had fun on the airplane. However, sleeping was necessary, too, and we all slept for some time on the plane. (Ha and Hee had slept for around 6-7 hours, not bad!) They both behaved very well on the plane, so I enjoyed my trip very much.

I liked Taiwan's 桃園airport. I walked around while Ha and Hee were watching cartoons in the Hello Kitty 候機室。 The airport was clean and 很有臺灣味。I loved it!

沒有留言: