2009年3月16日 星期一

飛機sick

This morning, Ha has no school (staff learning day), so I brought Ha and Hee to a fieldtrip: to visit my grandma in Hayward. It was a long drive, and we talked a lot on our way in the car. When we saw NASA, Hee asked me if I like to take a ride in the spaceshuttle, I told him no, because I am afraid of speed. Ha said that it's not so scary because it's like riding on the airplane. I told him that I was a little nervous on the airplane, too.

Then, Ha said : "飛機上去的時候,我也有一點飛機sick. 我的heart跳的很快,我就用手把它壓住。飛機在天上和landing的時候我都ok."

He never told us that before, and I thought that kids wouldn't feel scared on the airplane ( Hee said that he didn't feel anything.). I have to say that Ha acted very calm on the plane that I didn't even notice that he's nervious, too.

3 則留言:

Pko2003 提到...

哈哈真可愛。小卡則是超愛這種飛機彈跳,覺得很好玩,一直大聲笑。

我家只有我最怕飛機,自從上次回台灣,小卡看過我暈機吐後,之後只要上飛機,她就忙著收集嘔吐袋,還很大聲跟她爸說,這是要給媽媽吐的,超丟臉的。

Happy Family 提到...

她真是貼心!

匿名 提到...

Cheryl said her ears hurt when the airplane took off.