2009年3月19日 星期四

Playtime at School

Today, when I drove Hee home, I asked him about what he did during the recess time, and he said that he was playing in the "house" in the playground.
“Who were in the house?”I asked.
"Miss E black hair, Miss E yellow hair, and I", he said. (He did say their names, but I didn't want to post them in public. Both of their first name started with "E" )
"What were you doing in the house?"I asked.
"I am the daddy, but I didn't remember who's the mommy and who's the kid" he said.

It felt so funny to learn that my little boy was playing the house with two other girls. I was playing the game few years ago with my sisters, and I also played it at school. I asked Hee who his best friend is, and I named few kids in the church and at school, and he chose "Miss E black hair" to be his best friend.

In the afternoon, when I picked up Ha, I asked him the same about what he did during recess time, and he said that he were trying to catch "Mr. E". He helped to block his way, so other kids could catch him. He told me that Mr. B, Mr. M, Mr. S were also playing. It was a typical boy game, and he seemed to have fun. This time, I didn't ask him who his best friend is because I was sure that he would say: I don't know.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Why Hee mentioned his friends' hair colors?

Happy Family 提到...

Because their names are very similar, and it's easy to get confused, so we used their hair colors to identify.