2009年3月1日 星期日

Taiwan Trip#5:老家

Every time when I went back to Taiwan, I liked to check how our old house and the environment changed. When we went back on 2004, we spent most of our time in 宜蘭, and we didn't go to Taipei until the day that we left for the U.S.; therefore, I didn't get a chance to go to my old house. This time, I wasn't sure if I would find some time to go, either.

On Wed. morning, I went to meet my friend in 忠孝新生捷運站, and the rest of the family would have a lunch with uncle in 新店, so I told them that I wouldn't have the lunch with them. 忠孝新生捷運站 is only 2 stops away from my neighborhood, 中山國中捷運站, so after my friend left for work, I took the 捷運 and bus to my old house. Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8D5hTaFK1Y

I spent most of my childhood in this neighborhood except for 1 or 2 years in 仁愛路。 The park was different from what I remembered, but the rest were still very similar to the old time. I also went to my 小學,and I saw many parents waiting outside for picking up their children. When we were young, we used to go home by ourselves. Is the 治安getting worse?

I was so glad to see our old house again. it's like my root, and I felt so comfortable to walk around there.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

I saw the video clip you took of our old house. The park looks a lot better than the old one.

Happy Family 提到...

Yes. But it has less play structures.