2009年3月12日 星期四

Leprechaun Trap

This week, the topic of Ha's classroom sharing was to make a leprechaun trap and to demonstrate it. Without my help, Ha had had an idea in mind, and he just asked me for some materials that he might need. He was doing it all by himself, and the finished product looked good.

It reminded me that he made a leprechaun trap when he was in kindergarten, too. At that time, even though he had some idea in mind, he still needed me and stephen's help in order to finish the project. It was a huge trap, and it was a huge star in his classroom on that day. see http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-RFrkaVAocrWPQEHcSlK_TZd.?bid=2803&yy=2008&mm=3
(for some reason, video clips were gone! Bad Yahoo!You may watch it from my Yahoo! Video http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2205972/6966312)

I still remembered that in kindergarten, when he was doing the trap, he was having a cold and staying home, and this time, Ha was staying home last Friday because of the cold, too. I believed that these 2 days were the only days that Ha stayed home because of illness. What a coincidence!

Next year, I should pay more attention to Ha and give him more vitamin C around the time of making the leprechaun trap. (Around March 6)

(I'll load the photo of the new leprechaun trap later)

沒有留言: