2009年3月11日 星期三

Small Bed

In the past weekend, my sister, Sophia's family came back from Taiwan and stayed in our house for 3 nights. We had a very good time together. Yesterday, when Hee was home from school at noon, he immediately took off his shoes and ran in the door. When he found that no one was at home, he asked: Where are they? I told him that they went to the airport already, he was a little disappointed because he still wanted to play with Xin and Ai.

During their stay, we thought that it would be good if they could stay in one room, and our master bedroom was the only room which could place an airbed. Since Ha was having a cold, we didn't want to get it from him, so he was in his room alone, and Stephen and I slept in a twin size bed in Hee's room while he was in another one.

Actually, a twin size bed was bigger than we thought. We could have our own space, and we had good-night sleep every night. Monday night, it was our last night sleeping in the small bed together. I asked Stephen: Did you feel any difference in terms of sleeping comfort between twin bed and our own Queen size bed? He said no, and I didn't feel different, either. My next question was: Why do people buy King or Cal-King? S: 打架用; Y:分居。 What else? No more, because both of us fell asleep on the comfortable twin size bed.

Mid night, I woke up to remind Hee to the bathroom, and when I came to the bed, I thanked God that we had a bed to sleep on. When Jesus was born, he didn't even have a bed. Well, He was still a baby. With a cloth wrapped, he might be ok; however, it's a sacrifice for Mary and Joseph. I couldn't imagine that I sleep in a manger. But thank God that he sent the shepherds and wisemen to see Jesus. When Mary and Joseph knew that their child was the Savior, they might feel much better.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

We had a wonderful time at your house too. Thank you for your hospitality!

Happy Family 提到...

You are always welcome!