2009年6月30日 星期二

Tomato and Bell Pepper

Our tomato plant started having many small tomatoes now, so I got a small plate of tomatoes for dinner. Every time when I saw tomatoes on the table, I would make bell pepper with plum powder, so bell pepper was part of our dinner dish, too.

Ha likes tomatoes very much, but Hee doesn't. Hee likes bell peppers very much, but Ha doesn't. Therefore, in order to be fair, and let them feel being honored, when I prepare for the meals, I will try to balance my choices. Being a mom of two is not an easy job!

I also made hamburger/cheese burger for dinner. The secret of marinating the ground beef is to add a little beer. We had some beer in the closet for a long time. A friend brought them to our house long time ago when they came to visit, but no one drinks the beer at our house, so they stayed in the closet until I saw the cooking program on TV in YMCA, and the lady used beer to marinate the ground beef.

I'll put my recipe for hamburger at http://happyfamilyandfriendskitchen.blogspot.com/

沒有留言: