2009年6月29日 星期一

Roller Coaster

From last week, (or the week before), Ha's conditions changed many times a week. He started feeling ill last Sunday, went to emergency room on Monday, good as new on Wed. and Thurs, Throwing up and having diarrhea on Friday, feeling well on Saturday, having fever again on Sunday, and as good as new today.

It's just like a hymn said:

I don't know about tomorrow, I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from its sunshine, for the sky may turn to grey.
I don't worry over the future, for I know what Jesus said,
and today, I'll walk beside Him, for He knows what is ahead.
Many things about tomorrow, I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow, and I know who holds my hands.

In the photo was our newest haircut dress. It's the adult size raincoat, and it worked quite well.

2 則留言:

Jenniflower 提到...

Did you report to Ha's doctor about Ha's unstable condition?

Happy Family 提到...

Well, we made an appointment to see the doctor on Friday. she checked on him and said that he's perfectly fine; however, he threw up on Friday night. After Sunday's fever, he was fine on Monday and Today. So, I don't know...