2009年6月18日 星期四

Ha's School Picnic

By the end of the school year, the 1st grade class had a picnic in the nearby park.Hee and I went to see Ha, and appearently, he had a lot of fun playing with his friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBgu2j-tmeA

At the beginning of the school year, I was worried that Ha would be alone all the time because he was not good at talking to other kids; however, I gradually learned that he had made some good friends, and they played together every day. They had less boys than girls in his class, and most of the boys got along very well.

I remembered when I was in Ha's age, I liked to go to school. It's not because I liked to learn, but because I liked to play with my friends: We played 跳格子 and played house (a mommy, a daddy, and a lot of children). However, at our school, we only had 10 minutes recess time between 2 periods, so after going to the restroom, we didn't have much time to play before the bell rang. At Ha's school, they had less recess time, but each recess time is long enough for kids to eat some snack, to go to the restroom and to play.

During school days, Ha played less with Hee because he stayed at school till 3pm. Now, he has more time home in the afternoon, and two of them played together better.

2 則留言:

May 提到...

這麼熱的天,哈哈的運動會不會太激烈,一定
要多喝水,夏天常吃綠豆湯或西瓜汁.

Happy Family 提到...

有,昨天喝西瓜汁了!