2009年6月24日 星期三

6/24/09 Ha and Hee's condition

Praise the Lord that Ha is back to normal now. He didn't vomit and had no fever last night. This morning, he acted normal, ate well and went to school. His teacher looks so young and nice; hopefully, he will like her and like his summer school class just like he liked his 1st grade teacher and class.

Hee didn't have the fever, either last night, but he coughed a lot at night. Besides that, he acted normal and was still a happy boy.

I knew that there are many people praying for their recovery, and God did listen to the prayers and healed them in the short period of time.

7 則留言:

nadia 提到...

Good to know that they are recovering! Praise to the Lord!

Sophia 提到...

Good to know they are better.

Pko2003 提到...

感謝神,很高興ha and hee沒事了。

Happy Family 提到...

Ha is totally ok now. Hee only has very little coughing during the day, but he coughes more at night.

Jenniflower 提到...

Great!

Will pray for Hee's cough.

Sophia 提到...

I find this cough medication works SUPER well. "children's Pedia Care night time cough" The one I have is in purple, cherry flavor. It worked very good for my children. I even tried it on myself once I had a cold. It stopped my cough at night too. Just give to Hee before he goes to bed. Kids love its cherry sweet flavor too.

Happy Family 提到...

Thanks for your tip. He's much better now, and the nighttime cough is almost gone.