2009年6月11日 星期四

Hee is counting his days at preschool

Every Tuesdays and Thursdays, when I wake up Hee, he always says: "I don't want to go to school" or "I'm still tired", and when he goes to school, he will cry most of the time. It's getting better, now, he doesn't cry every time, but he still cry once in a few times. They are practicing bells and songs for graduation day, and he cries every time when they go to the kindergarten classroom to practice even though he only cries for 1 or 2 minutes each time.

He does good in terms of learning. He knows about spelling the words, he can read easy books, and he can do easy math; however, he doesn't like to go to school. Based on my observation, he does ok in terms of communicating with kids, and he seemed to be fine with teachers; however, he doesn't like to go to school. He seemed happy with his friends every time when I went to pick him up. but he still said that he doesn't like to go to school.

This morning, again, he said that he didn't want to go to school, and I told him that he only had 3 more school days ( he won't go to school next week because of VBS), and he couldn't wait for the last day to come.

Every child is so different! I'm glad that I don't have 4 or 5 children, so I only need to worry about two, and I'm glad that I have Jesus as my Lord, so I can cast my worries unto Him.

5 則留言:

Jenniflower 提到...

Caleb will start his preschool next Monday. His class will be M,W,F from 9 am to 2 pm. Hopefully he will not cry for too long.

Happy Family 提到...

Hee only goes 2 days a week, 9-12, and he goes to YMCA childcare with me for the other 3 days.

Sophia 提到...

Charity's preschool ended the end of May. My two kids are home with their Mom and Dad everyday. Our summmer is busy. We will drive to NY state next Wed., stay there til 6/22 to visit a church. Then drive up to Canada to visit a pastor's family for a few days. We will fly to CA on 6/27 and come back on 7/22. We are looking forward to seeing all of you.

Pko2003 提到...

Hee已經很棒了,會唸書,還會算術。

我教小卡數學都沒用,進不到腦袋裡,跟媽媽一樣=_=。小卡很愛上學,恨不得天天在學校。不過挑惕爸爸看上眼的preschool嫌太貴,要去也要等小卡十一月後四足歲才收。便宜的時間跟素質又看不上眼。可能等明年暑假幫她報個私立的暑期學校惡補一下。

Happy Family 提到...

SF: Yes, we are looking forward to seeing your family, too.

Pei: 其實也不用惡補,反正preschool 教的東西kindergarten都會再教一遍。送他們去只是讓他們習慣團體生活。