2009年6月8日 星期一

Mother's Day Gifts

I haven't got time to post my Mother's Day gifts yet, but as Ha and Hee getting older, my gifts were getting more and more each year.They made some cards in different classes(school, Awana, Sunday school), and prepared some gifts by themselves. Ha gave me plants, and Hee gave me an egg with stickers, and I just found 2 more items (an egg and a picture keychain) that I forgot to put in the picture.

In the cards that they made at school, they wrote something very interesting:

Hee had a book called"My Mother"

My mother likes tickle me.
My mother's name is Huang
My mother's favorite food is lots of thing
My mother's favorite sport is running
My mother's favorite color is pink
My mother is 38 years old
This is my mother I love you.

Ha had a big card:

Outside: My mom: caring, smart, pretty, loving, cool

Inside:

My mother taught me how to do math; My mother always says "Do your homework", My mother is never mean; My mother makes food; My mother looks great in a dress; My mother is crazy about me!

Their cards were very cute and very funny!

Stephen bought a clock that we can put pictures on and a house plant as gifts.

2 則留言:

Sophia 提到...

The three boys in your home are too sweet. I wish my kid can say the same thing: My Mom is never mean because I do yell at them.... ^_^

Happy Family 提到...

我都是用恐嚇的:誰再。。。我就抓癢!