2009年1月21日 星期三

Blueberry and Blackberry

Because Martin Luther King believed that everyone should be nice to each other, the sharing topic of Ha's class this week is to bring something that can be shared with other kids. Since I found out the topic after I picked up Ha from school, and I was too lazy to go shopping with two of them, we decided to bring something that we have at home.

The healthiest choice was to bring the fruit. Ha said that his friend Ben brought apples yesterday, so he wanted to bring something different. I counted our blueberry and blackberry, and both of them are over 21 (20kids+teacher), so Ha brings blueberry and blackberry today.

I told Ha : "blueberry is sweeter, and blackberry is not as sweet as blueberry, so you should eat blackberry first, and then eat blueberry."

Ha said: "But they are so small, and I will eat both of them in one bite."

That's true, and more realistic. Sometimes, adults' thoughts are more complicated, but it doesn't mean that we are always right.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

That's right!