2009年1月13日 星期二

驅離妙方

Sometimes, Hee likes to go to Ha's room to see what he's doing (because Ha always had some fun inventions going on in his room), and most of the time, Ha would just ignore him and concentrate on his own work. However, if Hee 動手動腳,Ha would ask me to bring Hee out of his room.

Once, Ha asked me to ask Hee out, but Hee didn't want to, and at this very moment, Ha 放了個屁,and Hee ran out of his room immediately.

Yesterday, we were ready to pick up Ha from school. I was still searching for my keys, and Hee was around. I asked him to go to the car and wait for me because usually, it will take him few minutes to wear the shoes and sit in the car. He didn't want to, and I asked him few more times. He said: "妳放一個屁我才會走”~~~Well, it's not so easy to 放屁when you try to do it intentionally, so I said: "我好像快要放屁了”,and he's gone before I was able to finish the sentence.

If you are eating right now, very sorry!

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

好方法!

匿名 提到...

Wow,I'm eating my lunch..

Happy Family 提到...

SF:另類,但滿有效。
Karen: Oops, bad timing!

匿名 提到...

Funny!