2009年1月6日 星期二

拔牙大餐

這兩天,醫生說,有些不能吃的東西:
1. All seeds, nuts, fruit that have seeds ( strawberries, kiwi, ect...)
2. Popcorn
3. Rice
4. Hot foods
5. Straws

那吃什麼?
Ensure? good answer! and that's what I had in mind at first; however, when I thought of drinking the same thing for every meal, I felt bored. Then what?

I thought and thought and thought for few days, and finally, I got a good idea: Baby Food~~Homemade babyfood!

When Ha was young, he didn't like those bottled babyfood, so I gave him half store babyfood and half homemade babyfood. When Hee was young, I felt that making babyfood at home was even easier than bringing 2 young children to the store to get the babyfood, so he ate almost 100% homemade babyfood after he's about 10 mouths old and was ok to eat more varieties of food.

Let me introduce my food for today:
1. 當歸紅棗香菇雞湯,五轂米,鹵肉,鹵蛋,紅蘿蔔。。。:用電鍋蒸成稀飯,再用果汁機打成汁
2. 五轂米,紅棗,桂圓,蓮子,水:用電鍋蒸成稀飯,再用果汁機打成汁
3. Sorbet

Very yummy, better than Ensure! Ha tasted a little, and he loved it, too.

7 則留言:

匿名 提到...

whenever我老公有dental surgery時,我也是煮什錦粥,再打一打給他喝!比平常吃的solid food更易消化呢!hope you get better soon!

Happy Family 提到...

我沒那麼勤勞,我只是把煮給其他3個人吃的東西拼成一碗去蒸,再過濾一下。

匿名 提到...

確實做日常的家務事都沒問題嗎?
喝insure 是包括所有的營養,奶奶喝了好多年了,祝早日完全復原.

Happy Family 提到...

完全沒問題。現在只等我的方臉變回瓜子臉????

Sophia 提到...

那你覺得我老公二月六日拔四顆智齒, 九日回加州, 十一日去台灣可行嗎???

Happy Family 提到...

只是看到好吃的東西有點痛苦。要預備流質食物。

匿名 提到...

Looks very nutritious!