2009年1月23日 星期五

Happy New Year!

This coming Sunday will be the Chinese New Year's Eve, and I don't think that I will post new entries during the weekend, so "Happy Chinese New Year" in advance!!!!!

I knew that this Sunday, Jie may prepare some special soup for the 3rd Sunday Worship, and I'm looking forward to it. My dad's fellowship will have special potluck dinner to celebrate the Chinese New Year, but our fellowship doesn't have any special program for it. I saw 年糕 in the market, but it was not very fresh, so I didn't buy it. I may try to do it myself or just 省略 it。 I will cook some 湯圓,fish, ...... 應該差不多像過年了吧~

10 則留言:

Pko2003 提到...

我們家更慘,今天中午吃稀飯,挖哈哈。我連年菜都懶的做,也做不出來拉。

匿名 提到...

Happy Chinese New Year!

匿名 提到...

恭賀新禧,身体健康,牛年行大運.

匿名 提到...

Happy CNY!We have three dinners from Thurs. to Sat. on the road. I made some 八寶飯, 年糕, 過幾天再包餃子. (北方人過年喜歡包餃子). 每年到這時候我還是會莫名的興奮...

Happy Family 提到...

Happy Chinese New Year, everyone!

匿名 提到...

I will make 八寶飯、年糕、酒釀湯圓、魚tomorrow for Chinese New Year's Eve.

Happy Family 提到...

I made 八寶飯, 年糕 on Sat. , we 包餃子 for yesterday's lunch, and we ate 湯圓 this morning, and I will buy a fish this morning and cook for tonight's dinner.

匿名 提到...

真是三朵賢慧的花啊!

Happy Family 提到...

SF: 向妳看齊。

匿名 提到...

大家都很賢慧啦!