2009年1月9日 星期五

# 100

I started posting in this blog on 10/7/08 (after moving from Http://360.yahoo.com/yisunhuang), and this entry is my 100th entry here. 3 months, 100 entries, not bad!!!!!

I like to write the blog because I am not good of remembering things. I am afraid that when Ha and Hee grow up and ask me "what happened when I was 3, 5, 8...25?", and I will be like "mmm...aaaa....oooo..uuuu...I forgot"; also, there are many things happening everyday which we are thankful for, and I don't want these moments just slipping away; therefore, I try my best to record these moments. I imagine that when I am old, Stephen and I sit on a comfortable chair, drink good tea and read the blog entries one by one.....

Anyways, Happy 100th entry!

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Do you really think these blog things will last when we get old? I am not so sure. But, anyway, I like to keep blogs just as my hobby, and it is wonderful if they do last long.

Happy Family 提到...

SF: they should last; otherwise, Google and Yahoo should find a proper way to store my hard work.

匿名 提到...

想起Yahoo 360這麼不爭氣, 我實在不敢抱太大希望.....