2009年1月7日 星期三

My Teeth want to work!!!!

Even though my "babyfood" was yummy (Ha had that for yesterday's snack, part of his dinner, and he brought it to the school for lunch), but I really had a desire to use my teeth to chew; especially when I was cooking their dinner, I truly wished that I could have it, too.

I started thinking again...what could I eat? And I got a great idea again: 旺仔小饅頭! Baby can eat it, so I should be able to eat it, too. Thanks to Hee that he wanted to buy it last week, so we have a big can of 旺仔小饅頭 at home. I tried few, and I was the most delicious thing that I had had in these few days. I refilled and refilled my small plate, and I felt the sense of satisfaction.

Dinner time, since I cooked Tofu, I had some of it, too, and I never loved Tofu like the way that I loved it last night.

While Stephen read books to them at night, I baked apple& banana cupcakes for them as the breakfast. When they came out from the oven, I couldn't help but took a small bite; surprisingly, it's very easy to chew and swallow, so I had a whole cupcake for my bedtime snack.

It felt so good to be able to eat some "solid" food!

5 則留言:

Pko2003 提到...

你寫的真是詳細,這樣我可以理解我女兒如此熱愛食物的原因。

Happy Family 提到...

We usually took our teeth for granted, but now, I really appreciate them working hard. Everything (as long as I can chew) is yummy to me now.

Sophia 提到...

有健康的牙齒能吃真是福啊!

Happy Family 提到...

exactly.

匿名 提到...

Good for you!