2009年1月5日 星期一

Wisdom Teeth? All Gone!

This morning, I was scheduled to have my lower wisdom teeth removed. My upper wisdom teeth had been removed 10 years ago. The lower two were still under the gum, but since they started making damages to my other teeth and gum, they had to go.

My appointment time was 8am, so I went there alone, and Stephen and Hee came to pick me up after they dropped Ha off at school.

I was given intravenous anesthesia, and I lost my consciousness within few seconds after the medication was given through my vein. When I woke up, the surgery was done, and Stephen and Hee were there. I was still very sleepy on my way home and at home, so I took a big nap. When I got up from the bed, I was dizzy and uncomfortable, and no matter what I ate or drank, I threw up. I even fainted once in the kitchen; fortunately, Stephen was there for me. Then, I figured out that the reason that I threw up might be because some blood flew into my stomach, so I tried harder to stop the bleeding, and I felt better at night.

Ha gave me a homemade electrical candle as a gift, and Hee drew a picture for me. Best of all, Stephen was working at home to take care of me and the kids. I was so grateful for what he has done. At the beginning, I thought that it's only the removal of two teeth, and how bad could it be, but now, I really appreciate that Stephen was around to take good care of us while being busy at work. I haven't taken the pain killer for my teeth because it's not very painful, and I think that the worse thing is the physical discomfort which I experienced in the afternoon. I'd better go to bed now, and I'm sure that tomorrow, I will get better. Good Night~

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

我下排智齒一直無法長出牙齦外,後來也是因為會影響到臼齒而去拔除,我的體質卻是臉頰因此而腫了一個星期,所以那幾天就都戴著口罩哩!

Pko2003 提到...

希望你能早日回復健康,如果有需要幫忙的地方請跟我說^^。

Happy Family 提到...

Karen: 我的也是,現在是個方臉。
Pei:今天好多了,差不多恢復正常了,除了只吃流質和我的方臉之外。有需要幫忙的話,我會讓妳知道,thanks!

匿名 提到...

Finally! One less worry!