2008年11月11日 星期二

So different

These 2 kids are so different. Many people knew that Ha likes American food; and Hee preferred Chinese food, but besides that, I still could find many differences between these 2 even in one day.

Yesterday, Ha had no school, so we went to YMCA together. On our way home, we went to Target because they wanted to have the spin tooth brush like what I have.

We went to the tooth brush section, and Hee found what he wanted right away (within 3 minutes), but Ha just couldn't make up his mind. He looked through the kids tooth brush section but couldn't find the one that he liked, so he went to the adult tooth brush section. I told him that his teeth are still small, so the kids size fits him better, but he still walked around between adult and kid section. Finally, he believed me that he should use the kid size, but he still had problems to choose one from the "not-so-many" selections. Hee and I were very hungry and tired, and we just couldn't believe why Ha needed so much time to choose one tooth brush. How long did he spend? At least 20 to 30 minutes.

In Awana, Sparks has store time once or twice per semester so that kids can use the shares that earned to exchange for gifts. Last semester, Ha had a lot of shares, at least 20 to 30, and he could surely exchange for the best or a good gift. However, after the store time, he still got the empty hands. He told me that he couldn't decide which gifts that he really liked, so he didn't choose one. He has a little bit of perfectionism, I think.

Last night, when we had the fruit, Ha loved Bartlett Pear (Luo(4) Li(2), and he ate a big one all by himself. Hee didn't want to eat it at all. Hee ate a lot of Texas oranges, but Ha didn't even have one. This morning, we had the special bread, Hee didn't eat much, but Ha ate a lot with the butter and told me that it's the best bread/breakfast he has ever had. When I cooked the green vegetables, Hee liked the stem part, but Ha liked the leaf portion.

Ha can spend a lot of time building his legos alone in his room, but Hee always wants to be with a person; however, Ha never complains about going to school, but Hee is not happy about going to school. He was very upset that Ha doesn't need to go to school today (Veterans Day), but he needed to.

I believe that I could think of many other examples, but I don't have time to write some more, so, that's it!

7 則留言:

匿名 提到...

真是一個孩子一個樣. 愛愛信信也非常不同. 想起我們三個也有很多不一樣的地方耶. 我覺得我跟我老公也很不同.... 可能每個人都很不一樣吧. 神創造的奇妙....

Happy Family 提到...

Are our differences so extreme?

Pko2003 提到...

每個小孩都有自己的個性,這就是神造人的奇妙。我跟我妹妹也超不同的,不過能互補,所以感情還是很好。

小卡也有點完美主義,很讓我頭大。還好她選東西不算久,不然我這個耐心不足的媽媽可會被她整死。

Happy Family 提到...

Ha and Rebecca have some similarities.

匿名 提到...

WA~ *.* Haha and hehe are just like me and my younger brother. I am like Haha. 20-30 minutes to pick what I want. Probably because I want to choose the perfect one, or I'm afraid to make the wrong decision because I lack self-confident. I'm also extremely undecisive when I'm sleepy or hungry. On the other hand, my brother is very decisive, just like Hehe. I like Chinese food, my brother likes American food. I only watch the same movie once, my brother can watch the the same movie over and over again.

Thanks God we are so different. Otherwise imagine what would happen if all of us only like chicken. Then chicken would be extincted.

Happy Family 提到...

"extremely undecisive when I'm sleepy or hungry"...oh, that's why Ha was so undecisive when choosing the tooth brush... We haven't had our lunch before we went to the store. Thanks for your sharing. I'll try to watch out for the right timing when he needs to make decisions.

匿名 提到...

Ro and Le are also very different!