2008年11月27日 星期四

Hee's Thanksgiving Performance

On Tuesday, Hee's school had a Thanksgiving Potluck, so after dropping Hee at school, I rushed home to make a chocolate banana pie and rushed to Ha's school to help out ( I really like to see what kids do at school, so I can talk about what they learn at home) and went home to get the pie and rushed to Hee's school. Luckily, both schools are about 4-5 minutes away from our house, so it's still manageable.

The potluck started at 12pm, but I went there few minutes earlier, and I saw them lined up on the lawn and singing few songs. I didn't know that they were going to sing, but I was glad that I went early, so I didn't miss it. (only 2 songs)

Hee is in Pre-K, so he was in the back, and behind them were the kindergarten kids. I am not tall enough to get the perfect shot, and he's not tall enough to stand out of the crowd, so, try to find him if you can!

沒有留言: