2008年11月2日 星期日

隨性的浪漫

Few days ago, I got an ice cream shop gift card from my sister Sophia, and she reminded us to have 隨性的浪漫 once in a while. Ice cream is my favorite food, and Ha, Hee and I eat ice cream almost every day; however, eating ice cream at store should be very good, too.

It was raining hard yesterday afternoon, and we stayed home the whole morning because of the rain. Stephen suggested that we went out in the afternoon, but where to go???? Of course, we chose to go to the mall to have some ice cream.

Ha and Hee each had a "like it" size and Stephen and I shared a "love it" size, and all of us were full and satisfied! Thanks to the Shen family!

9 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Yum!

匿名 提到...

I am glad you enjoyed the ice cream. Your family is very welcome.

Happy Family 提到...

it's a great gift!

匿名 提到...

隨性的浪漫is a good thing to have.

Happy Family 提到...

沒錯!

匿名 提到...

你們是吃什麼口味的啊??

Happy Family 提到...

這就複雜了 :》
Hee:mint & cotton candy with sprinkles on top
Ha: mint & cotton candy & pumpkin with kitkat bar on top
Stephen and I : vanila, chocolate & strawberry mengo sorbet with gummy bears on top

We all felt that strawberry mengo sorbet was the best.

匿名 提到...

聽起來很好吃耶. 小朋友吃的口味好特別, 我沒吃過.

Happy Family 提到...

They like Mint at home; they had cotton candy at harvest night; and Ha just carved a pumkin few weeks ago...so that's why they chose those flavors.