2010年5月9日 星期日

Mother's Day

This year, our Mother's Day celebration party was on Sat. 5/8 because my parents came to our house on Friday, and after watching Ha's choir performance on Sunday, they would go home.

Ha had a longer practice this Sat. till 8:30, and Stephen offered to pick him up. I knew that he's going to buy a cake since we have discussed it the night before. However, when he came back, he also got some beautiful clothes; two for me, two for Mom, 是姐妹裝。This is one. (Hee was not in the photo because he had a cold and went to bed early.)

This is the other one. 一個一個看is fine, but when we standed together, 像不像兩個監獄裡的囚犯?

Well, my dear husband said that I can not write too many good things about him beacuse 他會不好意思, so I'll just stop here. He also told me that it's late, and I should go to bed, so I need to stop here. So I stop here!

By the way, the mengo cake was very good, too.

5 則留言:

May 提到...

我很快樂,從5/5開始慶祝母親節,5/8母親節的前夕,黃錫霖從外面返家,蒂回兩套母女裝
及生計蛋糕,那時將近晚上10點,馬上換裝.
拍照.吃蛋點,白天到湖邊B.B.Q.,划船,
一個節日接受三家女兒女婿的祝福
I SO HAPPY THANK YOU !!!

Ah Hao 提到...

haha, so cute. Good job, Stephen!

claudia 提到...

Stephen非常有心! 因為他不但知道老婆的衣服size, 他連媽媽的size都知道. 真是很細心喔!

Happy Family 提到...

Mom: 快樂就對了!

我們是衣架子,他負責買,我們就負責穿得下。

Sophia 提到...

姐夫真是可愛!