2010年5月24日 星期一

A Short Night

Last night, we went to bed at 11pm, but 1am, we were called by Hee: he wanted to go to the bathroom. Fine, but 2am, he called again. This time, he threw up. We didn't know why because he didn't cough. After we washed the sheets, pillowcase, blanket and his clothing, we went to bed. 3am, he threw up again, and we washed the sheets, pillowcase and his clothing again. 4am, he wanted to go to bathroom again, so we were called again. His temperature was 104, but our medicine was just expired; therefore, I gave him some electrolyte solution to avoid dehydration. When I woke up again, it was 7:45am, and I had to get up. I felt that the night was too short to sleep.

8am, Target was open, so Stephen went right away to get the medicine, and I started preparing for the breakfast and lunch boxes, but Ha started having the bleeding noses. I helped him to stop the bleeding while checking on my oven to see if pancakes and waffles were ready. I guessed that he's going to have the cold soon, too.

Now, Ha and Stephen were out to school and work; Hee took his medication and is still sleeping; I am here to write this down, so when they grow up, this is the evidence to show them how wonderful their parents are.

4 則留言:

May 提到...

真辛苦,自己找時間補睡眠,別太累了,願主保守HeeHee早點恢復正常,感謝主.

Sophia 提到...

So much happening in a night. It should be called a "long nite"... Isn't it? Hope your family is well.

nadia 提到...

小孩生病大人最辛苦, hope Hee gets well soon. 你們大人也要保重!

Happy Family 提到...

Thank you, everyone!
好像還沒怎麼睡就沒了,so, it's a short night.