2010年5月5日 星期三

A Busy Saturday -4/22/10

We went on an AWANA outing to Mt. Hamilton Observatory in the morning. The scene was beautiful, but...........

The road was so winding! I am an experienced mom, so when I didn't hear Ha for few minutes, I asked him if he's ok. He said no, so we parked the car on the side, and I found a plastic bag for Ha. As soon as he got the bag, he threw up. Since there's another 30 minutes of  driving before we arrive the observatory, we decided to go home because we didn't think that Ha would make it all the way to the destination. Everything went fine on our way home, and I got off the car first to prepare for the lunch; however, Ha threw up again! And this time, he had given the bag back to me, and he threw up to the mat and to the back of the seat! I guessed that I was not experienced enough yet; otherwise, I would ask him to hold on to the bag until he's 100% ok.

Stephen started to clean up the inside of the car, and I took out all the mats and cleaned them one by one. After the second throwing up, Ha was completely ok finally.

We prepared the picnic for the outing, so we had the lunch in our backyard...to be as close to the nature as possible. I walked and ate in the backyard, and I found some ant eggs on our cherry tree. We took off all the leaves with ant eggs, and Stephen burned them to death with paper and fire. Then, I continued to walk, and I found that there were many other bugs' eggs on our grapefruit tree. The eggs were bigger and were on the branches, it's too big to be burned, so Stephen cut off the branches and put into yard waste bin.

Then, we helped kids to review the Chinese words that they were going to be tested, and at 4pm, kids went to Chinese school. 6pm, we went from Chinese school to my brother-in-law's house directly to celebrate his birthday. 6:35pm, after Ha had few pieces of pizza, I drove him to the church for children's choir practice and to pick him up at 7:40pm and headed to my brother-in-law's house again to have the cake. It's such a busy day!

3 則留言:

nadia 提到...

之前就聽說路非常非常的彎, 剛好呼呼的學校有carnival, 我們也去不成。 要不然呼呼的下場可能和哈哈一樣! (我最怕小孩吐了)

Happy Family 提到...

聽說Leon去了好像也不太行;不過小的像Heehee或Henry 都沒事。

Sophia 提到...

My two kids are both the type will throw up during bumpy roads too. What a day for your family!