2009年4月24日 星期五

Ha's Walkathon

Today, Ha's school held the annual fundraiser, Walkathon. Last year, I was assigned to hand water cups to the kids, and this year, I was assigned to spread the water to the kids.

This morning, the sun was hiding, and I thought that I might not need to do anything since it was cold. However, later, the sun's up, and after running/walking for few laps, kids were getting hot, and my water spread became a popular spot. I also let Hee spread the water for me, and he had fun, too.

Last year, Ha only walked 11 laps, and this year, he ran/walked 18 laps(wrong, he said that he walked during lunch time, too,so he walked more than 20 laps。). Good progress!

Walkathon is one of the biggest event at Ha's school. There's a live DJ, drinks, icepops, fruits and raffles for kids. Also, each kid gets a walkathon T-Shirt. Hee will be able to join it next year when he's in kindergarten.

A short video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y_ZKExnyS8

5 則留言:

Pko2003 提到...

看起來好好玩。哈哈很厲害能走到18圈,我想小卡能走兩圈我就要高興的跳起來。

Sophia 提到...

哈哈太利害了吧.

Jenniflower 提到...

Ro's school calls it Jog-A-Thon.

Ha 厲害!

Happy Family 提到...

He told me that he knew that his school needs money, so he needed to walk more (he walked extra during recess and lunch) for school.

Jenniflower 提到...

Good kid!