2008年12月17日 星期三

Snowing and icing

Yesterday, when I dropped Hee at school and was going home, I saw snow on the mountain, and I was so excited, and I wished that I could somehow get there. Since I needed to prepare lunch for Hee and prepare fruits for Hee's recital, I went home to do these first, and then, off I go to find the snow land.

I tried two different routes, but both of them ended before I saw any white stuff, so I didn't see the snow.

From the news, I heard that overnight, the temp would be very low, so I wished that I would see ice in our backyard. Around 1:30am, I woke up to check on the kids, and I opened the door to the backyard and checked to see if there's any ice formed; however, the answer was still"NO". I tried again this morning, but we still only had water, not ice. I guessed that we are not cold enough, oh well...

7 則留言:

匿名 提到...

You should move to Chicago! Every few days or so, we have snow fall, and snow is always stay on the roads because it is too cold.

匿名 提到...

How about another trip to Lake Tahoe? Invite us!

Happy Family 提到...

SF: Yes, I love it!
JF: Sure. Usually, we won't set the date until one or two days before the trip because we want to make sure the road condition and the snow condition is good.

匿名 提到...

Sure. If the road condition is not good, my hubby will not go either. Phil does not like cold area, but I like to see snow once in a long while.

Happy Family 提到...

Hopefully, some day after Christmas party will be a good day for us to go.

匿名 提到...

We love the snow in Dec., even in Jan. is fine. But definitely not fun to see snow in Mar. and Apr. I am so far "enjoy" the snow, but I know I will get tired of the snow when March comes.

Happy Family 提到...

Maybe in March, you are not there anymore.