2008年12月30日 星期二

Nut Tree Theme Park

On 12/26, it's a sunny & warm day, so we went to Nut Tree Theme Park with my parents and JF's family.

It's not a big theme park, but it's very good for little kids. Philip got admission deals online: $30 per family of 4. Also, it was a senior free day, so my parents and Philip's Dad were free.


I was scared of rides, and all I could ride was "Merry go around", "Train" and "碰碰車"。 Hee and I were about the same, so he was with me to ride the "Merry go around" and "碰碰車" many many times. He told me that his favorite ride was "碰碰車"。 The good thing about this theme park was that there were only few visitors in the winter time, so we could ride our rides one after another without waiting in the long lines.


Going to Nut Tree Theme Park was Ha's turning point. He used to scared of rides just like Hee and me, and he even didn't want to go on the "碰碰車". Stephen forced him to go, and he liked it, and after that, he started to try the rides one by one. When we saw the roller coaster, Ha said: "I want to try it!" It was a big shock to me because I never thought that he would have the courage to do that. Roro wanted to ride it, too, so Stephen, Ha, JF, Ro, and my Dad went. When they stepped down from the ride, Ha looked normal, but he told me that he didn't like it. Stephen said that he was ok on the ride except asking "When will it stop?"


After the roller coaster, Ha still tried some more rides, and on Sunday and Monday, when we were in the playground near my parents' house and our house, Ha also tried some play structures that he didn't have the courage to go before. He changed a lot after the roller coaster ride.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

That was a fun day with your family!

匿名 提到...

It seemed like a fun trip. I am happy that you had a great time. I wish I was there!

Cheryl 提到...

That Was The First Roller Coaster I Rode! It was fun! Good old days. :)