2008年12月1日 星期一

Thankful Thanksgiving

I haven't had time to upload my photos and many video clips taken during this Thanksgiving yet, so I just post one downloaded from my sister's album.

Thursday night, we were invited to K and N's house and had the most delicious turkey. It was very juicy and flavorful, and we stayed there till 9:30pm. Kids played legos and games together; adults chated and ate around the table. I am thankful to help these friends around.

On Friday, we went to my parents' house for another Thanksgiving Dinner. My little sister, Sophia came from Chicago, too, and we enjoyed our time playing Uno together. I am thankful for my family.

On Saturday, after a good Vietnamese lunch, we went to Jennifer's house. Sophia taught us to make bread ( Actually, she taught me once in Chicago, but I still needed to see it again). Warm out-of-oven bread was so yummy, and I am thankful for the food that God gave us. At night, our old friends, Helen and Simon passed by from their Reno trip, and we were happy to have a small reunion together.

On Sunday, my parents got baptised in the church, and this is the thing that I am most thankful for. I will post a new entry for it including their 見證, when I have time.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

What a great gathering!

Happy Family 提到...

Yes, it was!

Sophia 提到...

AGREE!