2008年12月9日 星期二

Insurance

Yesterday, Stephen went to the optometry for eye exam and to get a new pair of glasses. When he came home at night, he told me that he got the exam but our insurance couldn't cover the glasses, so he had the prescription and will get the glasses from other glasses store.

After Ha and Hee went to bed, I had time to ask him if his eye exam went ok, and he took out his prescription sheet.

S: How can I find a glasses store in the CIGNA network?
Y: CIGNA? That's our health insurance, not vision insurance. Our vision was covered by EYEMED.
S: But I gave optometry the CIGNA card.
Y: No wonder why the glasses are not covered!hahaha....you made my day!!!!!

My husband is a very smart guy, but from time to time, this kind of 烏龍事件 will happen (well, sometimes, I made 烏龍, too, but not as many as he did). It made our daily life more interesting and colorful, so basically, I love it!

4 則留言:

Sophia 提到...

我覺得我跟姊夫是同一類型的人. 幸好我也有個頭腦清楚的老公.

Happy Family 提到...

其實家裡有個烏龍類型的人,也能帶來不少歡笑。
Last night, Stephen was using the computer, and I heard that he's giggling, 一看,原來他在讀這篇 blog entry,他自己也覺得好笑。

Sophia 提到...

哈哈.....

匿名 提到...

Funny!