2010年6月9日 星期三

Hee's fieldtrip to Happy Hollow Park and Zoo

Today was Hee's fieldtrip to Happy Hollow Park and Zoo. I wasn't plan on going, but yesterday, when I picked up Hee, his teacher said that she still needed chaperon, so I went. I went there once when Ha was in kindergarten. At that time, Hee was too young to ride on the school bus, so I needed to drive. This time, I was able to ride on the bus. Each chaperon took care of 4 to 5 kids, and my group had 5 kids. It's a big challenge to be in the open space with 5 kindergarten kids.

We went to the zoo first because animals were more active and alert in the early morning. In Happy Hollow Zoo, we didn't see those "regular animals" that we will see in the bigger zoo; instead, we saw more farm or small sized animals. The only words that kids used to describe the animals was "so cute". They just repeatedly said "so cute, so cute". Another word that they often said was "hungry". As soon as they got off the bus, they started saying hungry and kept asking me when would be the time for lunch. Hee had his breakfast, so he didn't say hungry.
The playground is so big and looked so fun. If I didn't need to take care of the bunch of kids, I might go and play myself.
We took some rides, and Hee and his friend said that they wanted to take the Frog Hopping. Hee still remembered that he took the similar ride when he was in Taiwan 2 years ago with a 女大人(懿真), so he said that he's not afraid of this ride. (video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6PZ_vykLpk )They asked me to play, too, but I told them that I'm scared of it. Also, the other 2 kids in my group went for a roller coaster ride, and another kid went to playground, so I needed to run between these 3 places. I'm capable of having 5 kids! ( but I don't want to have 5 kids.)

Finally, it's 1pm, and I was so happy to be on the bus. Their summer vacation is going to begin, and I don't need to be on the fieldtrip for at least 2 months. Hooray!

2 則留言:

May 提到...

HeeHee好勇敢,good job.

Happy Family 提到...

我也沒想到他會要坐。他們邀我一起坐,可是我不敢坐,所以他們兩個就自己去排隊坐了。