2010年6月1日 星期二

乒乓球明日之星

We bought a Ping-Pong table from a garage sale last year; however, we were only able to play few times before the raining season started. This year, the rain was on and off  until May, which is very unusual; as a result, we are not able to play Ping-Pong in the backyard.

From the forecast, we don't see the rain return in the near future, so we finally took out our Ping-Pong table on Sat. after we came back from the group picnic.

I didn't even get the turn to play because Ha and Hee surprisingly loved to play Ping-Pong, and I was not good enough to play with them. I seriously guessed that they are better players than I am. My job was to pick up the balls from the floor.(撿球員)

When I was young, I heard the names of best Ping-Pong players were 紀金龍 and 紀金水; 10 years from now, the best Ping-Pong players may be 黃哈哈 and 黃嘻嘻。

This was the first time that they played Ping-Pong this year, and maybe the 3rd or 4th time that they played in their lifetime as of now:

Heehee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF1cUeqSAGw
Haha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmICxbqdR64

4 則留言:

May 提到...

還不錯,哈哈拿球拍的方法不對,以後慢慢練習可成明日之星,練完要喝水.

Ah Hao 提到...

Looking forward to the next HOC5 ping pong stars

Happy Family 提到...

希望他們興趣能持續到next HOC5 Ping Pong tournament.

Jenniflower 提到...

Super players!