2009年8月12日 星期三

Swimming

Ha and Hee loved swimming, but they didn't like to go to the class, so we go to YMCA every available weekday nights and weekends. Ha is not afraid of water anymore, so it's not a big problem for him to put his head under the water; however, he didn't know how to 換氣yet, so he needed to stand up when he's out of the air. Also, he is still swimming in the 狗爬式,so we will adjust it later. Hee had fun in the water, but he still refused to put his head in the water. He's making the progress gradually. In the beginning, he didn't even like any water on his face, but now, he's ok if I splashed his face with water.

While they were learning swimming, I practiced my skill as well. I learned to swim because there's a swimming test in our high school PE class, and I never really liked to swim myself; furthermore, I never thought that I would swim after I graduated from high school. However, since we needed to take care of our sons in the water, both of Stephen and I needed to get in the pool, and after we go to YMCA almost every day, I started to like it, and I found that I was better than ever.

After swimming, we all took a shower in YMCA, and kids could go to bed directly after the bedtime story. Not bad!

1 則留言:

Pko2003 提到...

如果你們有YMCA會員的話其實很不錯,那裡設備不錯時間也比較長。只可惜離我家實在太遠。

我是看她的老師教的,要訓練小孩頭能浸到水裡可以試試玩遊戲,讓他們在水底撿圈圈。小卡就是這樣慢慢開始願意把頭整個放到水裡。