2009年8月10日 星期一

Going to Grandma's House

Last Monday, my Dad came to our house to pick us up. We stopped by my grandpa 's 墓地 first, and then we headed to my parents' house. We stayed there until Saturday.

During these days, we had Japenese Buffet, went to Chuck E Cheeses, Flea/Farmer's Market, Hometown Buffet, park, went to Ro's swimming lesson, had a lot of fun in the backyard, and went to Jennifer's house to celebrate my Mom's birthday. Stephen needed to work, so he couldn't come with us.

For more photos, please go to sidebar for slide show (when it's available), or go to http://picasaweb.google.com/happyfamily.huang/VisitGrandmaSHouse

Here is a video clip taken in Chuck E Cheeses http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=necF71-JX7U

7 則留言:

Jenniflower 提到...

If I did not have to work, then I would have more time with you.

I enjoyed our time together.

Happy Family 提到...

We had a great time with your family, too. Lele was so talkative, and Ha liked to play with him, and Ro played well with Hee as well.

May 提到...

Vacation 很快就結束了,沒好好招侍,也想不出去那裡玩,但在一起的時光總是美好的
甜蜜的,最要感謝的是黃錫霖,讓他享受單身
貴族的日子.

Happy Family 提到...

謝謝招待,我們玩得很好。

Sophia 提到...

阿公阿媽家總是有好吃好玩的. 阿媽的十字架項鍊好美啊!

Happy Family 提到...

沒錯!

May 提到...

謝謝您們注意到項鍊,它真的很美.