2009年5月24日 星期日

Weddings

Yesterday, we attended the 3rd wedding of this year; actually, the 3rd wedding of these 2 months, and there's another wedding invitation for July.

I love to go to weddings to share the joy of the newly weds, to see the decorations, to review the vows, and to wear the beautiful dress that I don't normally have the special occasion to wear.

I really like the wedding that I attended yesterday. It had the the coupon's own style. The music that they chose was not the same as the music that people always chose for the wedding days; instead, they used many songs from 讚美之泉 and blended well with the wedding ceremony. After the pastor's pronouncement, 同心團契獻詩“喜樂泉源”,加上他們最後的拍手和手勢,真的讓人感到天上地下都一同為他們歡喜祝福。

I also liked the song that the newly weds sang: When God made you:

When God Made You (Duet with Natalie Grant) - Eddie Carswell, Michael O'Brien

It's always been a mystery to me how two hearts can come together, And love can last forever. But now that I have found you, I believe that a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one. Now gone are all my questions about why And I've never been so sure of anything in my life

I wonder what God was thinking When He created you. I wonder if He knew everything I would need because He made all my dreams come true. When God made you, He must have been thinking about me

I promise that wherever you may go, Wherever life may lead you, With all my heart I'll be there too. From this moment on, I want you to know, I'll let nothing come between us, And I will love the ones you love. Now gone are all my questions about why, And I've never been so sure of anything in my life

He made the sun He made the moon To harmonize in perfect tune. One Can't move without the other, They just have to be together. And that is why I know it's true, You're for me and I'm for you ‘Cause my world just Can't be right Without you in my life

I wonder what God was thinking When He created you. I wonder if He knew everything I would need Because He made all my dreams come true

Yeah! He must have heard every prayer I've been praying (i've been praying).Yes He knew everything I would need. When God made you (i thank god he made you) When dreams come true. When God made you, He must have been thinking about me...

6 則留言:

Sophia 提到...

I am happy for Steven and Claudia too. They have been dating before our wedding. It has been years. It is wonderful that they are finally united in the Lord.

Happy Family 提到...

They are a very cute couple!

claudia 提到...

更正~ 不是dating. 那個時候我們還沒在一起啦!

Happy Family 提到...

一定是你們那時候行為曖昧,眉目傳情,申師母才會搞錯吧!:>

Steven Houng 提到...

其實是那個時候我還在追她啦...

Happy Family 提到...

對嘛,我就知道申師母明察秋毫!