2009年2月8日 星期日

Ha's First Fallen Tooth




On Friday, Ha told me that one of his teeth started moving, and he was very excited about it. He was looking forward to it because many kids in his class started changing the teeth.

Saturday morning, he told me that he wanted to eat something soft because his tooth was shaking. I gave him a piece of soft cake and went to take care of Hee. Few minutes later, Ha called me and showed me his fallen tooth. He was very calm and happy. I found him a small box to collect his teeth and promised him that when he has more fallen teeth, I will show him my children teeth and we can compare the sizes of his and my teeth. I kept my teeth also in a small box and brought them to the U.S. Now, they are on the top shelf in our garage. Besides the teeth, I also brought many things from my childhood to the U.S, and I'll show Ha and Hee one by one as they grow up.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Cheryl had 2 fallen teeth. Now she has 4 wiggling teeth.

I threw away my childhood teeth long time ago.

Happy Family 提到...

She's so fast. (or I should say that Ha is slow.)