2009年2月2日 星期一

Brithday Party

天啊,經過2個星期的閉關工作,沒來照顧我的blog,現在相機裡已經存了90幾張相片和影片,讓我慢慢出清吧!

The past 2 weeks are my busiest weeks in the whole year. Besides my work, I also needed to plan for Ha and Hee's birthday party and to get their presents, cakes, and favors. The good thing was that Ha told me that it's their birthday party, and he would help me to plan for the games and other activities during the party, so I didn't need to worry about the entertainment .

Our guests were all family members: Grandparents, Kuo Yeye & Kuo Nai Nai, Uncle Hsitung& Aunt Fay, Uncle Phil, Aunt Jen and Roro, Lele, and we had a great time together to celebrate Ha and hee's birthday. I'm uploading the videos to Youtube right now; and hopefully, I can show them on my blog tonight.

Thank God that Ha and Hee's birthday are only one day apart, so I only need to plan for one birthday party every year. It really saves me a lot of time and energy.

7 則留言:

Pko2003 提到...

哇~生日快樂歐!真好,兩個小孩生日很近,可以一起過,真的省很多事。

匿名 提到...

That was a great party. Ha organized it really well.

Happy Family 提到...

JF: Thank you for coming!
Pei: 所以妳如果要生老二,要慎選日子。

匿名 提到...

We wish we were there again!

Happy Family 提到...

See you soon!

匿名 提到...

Happy Birthday to Ha & He!!

Happy Family 提到...

Thank you, Auntie Nadia!