2010年9月15日 星期三

奶奶追思禮拜:9/11/10

一向以狗仔著稱的我,居然忘了帶相機,只好拿張JF Blog的相片充數。

20 years ago, my grandparents bought two pieces of property in Cypress Lawn, Sun Garden, for their "future" use. My grandpa has been there for almost 8 years, and now, it's my grandma's turn to move in.

We had a simple but meaningful funeral service in Maple Room of Cypress Lawn. It's only for our family members. It lasted a little over one hour. We sang the hymns and talked about what Grandma did in our lives. My dad's cousin even came from Taiwan to come to the funeral service.

After the service, we went outdoor to see my grandma's casket being lower under the ground. Good-bye, grandma, we will see each other again in heaven!

1 則留言:

Sophia 提到...

When I have chance, I will get the photos of 9/11 to you. Please remind me. Thanks.