2010年7月19日 星期一

Hula Hoops and other Sports

Hee was good at sports, like Stephen, and he started to play with hula hoops few weeks ago. I learned the hula hoops after I was married, and Stephen was my teacher. We didn't teach Hee, but he just learned it by himself. This summer, Ha and Hee made good progress at Ping-Pong and biking. They played Ping-Pong two to three times a week, and we went biking almost every night. We still went swimming once in a while, too. Those 3 boys are riding their bikes very well, and my skills are far behind. I learned to ride the bike when I was about 14 or 15 years old, and I didn't touch it after I came to the U.S. until I got married, and Stephen helped me to picked it up again. However, since I didn't learn it when I was young, I am not as good as they are, but it's ok, I'll keep trying, no crying.

Hee's Hula Hoops video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYpcDfN7t64

2 則留言: