2010年7月13日 星期二

Happy Camping, Happy Vacation-5 (完結篇)

7/6 morning, after breakfast, we went to Luther Burbank Home & Gardens.The garden is not very big, only around 4 acres, and the plants are the ones that we can see everywhere; however, four of us just enjoyed walking through the garden because planting is our common interest.


After short stop at the garden, we drove to Petaluma to join a tour at Marine French Cheese Factory. Personally, I don't like cheese except for Cheese sticks (String Cheese) and American Cheese. Cheese on the pizza is acceptable, too. Other than that, no, thank you. However, going on a cheese factory tour is a new experience for me and the kids, so I'd love to go.
The factory was the oldest in California. It's very small, and most of the things were done by people, not machine. The tour was very short, and then, we got cheese tasting.Ha and Hee only liked Breakfast Cheese, and I liked none of them. I tasted every kind of cheese because I hoped that I might find my favorite here; however, all the cheeses disappointed me. 只有一個字:臭!最後,看到一個"award winning" cheese, 心想這該好吃了吧,一口吃進去,只有兩個字:最臭!本來來試吃是想顛覆我對cheese的不良印象,沒想到更堅定了我對它的厭惡。唉,還是我們的臭豆腐好吃!

沒有留言: