2009年9月16日 星期三

My Shy Son

Ha is very very shy, not only to the outsiders, but to us as well, sometimes.

One day, I heard that he sang in his room, so I tried to video tape it, but he insisted turning his back to my camera, oh well.......It's a little better now because before, he even stopped singing right away when I was there.

He bought a MP3 himself (less than $20. I told him that he has a CD player, so I'm not going to buy MP3 for him. If he really really wants it, he needs to pay his own money for it.), and asked me to download songs from internet for him; therefore, I downloaded some free Christian songs for him. I've never heard those songs before, but I guessed that he enjoyed them.

Here is the video clip that I took...without his face for the whole song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMwhctajUhM

Today, I was volunteering in his class, and during recess time, one of his classmates tried to play the ball with Ha ( that boy looked shy, too), but Ha played with him for few minutes and then tried to stay away from him again. On lunch time, that same boy sat beside Ha, but Ha only talked to him for very few words and turned his head away from that boy and concentrated on eating. I really hoped that he can be socialized a little bit more.

4 則留言:

Pko2003 提到...

我完全可以理解你的苦惱。

小卡有同樣的問題,教會裡的同學都大聲跟她打招呼,聊天,她還是不太講話。問她同學叫什麼名子,沒有一個記得(可是人家都記得她的)。我也拿她沒輒,只能天天幫她禱告,希望有一天她會突然開竅。

Happy Family 提到...

是啊,只能禱告了!每個小孩真是不一樣啊~

Sophia 提到...

我記得我小時候也是超級害羞的,尤其在學校, 我能理解哈哈的心情.

現在小阿姨可是社交一流! 呵呵...

害羞也不是什麼壞事, 大了就自然好些了.

Happy Family 提到...

小阿姨,妳害羞的程度可能還輸給他。