2009年9月24日 星期四

More kids

Last night, we went to YMCA to swim. After swimming, as usual, I took a quick shower and read magazines in the waiting area while waiting for the 3 boys. I met a friend from the church, and he told me that every time, when their family came to swim, he read the magazines while waiting for his wife and 2 daughters. The waiting time usually ranges from 10 minutes to 20 minutes.

When the 3 boys came out, I told them that I was lucky to have boys instead of girls, but Ha and Hee told me that I should have a girl or more girls, so it will be fair. The following was our conversation:

Kids: 妳應該再生一個女的,妳就要幫她洗澡,弄久一點了
Y: 我不想要女的,我喜歡自己很快洗好
Kids: 搞不好妳肚子裡已經有了
Y: don't worry,我確定沒有
Hee: 爸爸 do something to 媽媽就會有了!
Y: mmm.....你怎麼知道?
Hee: 妳跟我講的啊。
Y:..........

至少,他知道自己不是石頭縫蹦出來的。

5 則留言:

Sophia 提到...

Hahaha....

Karen 提到...

很有趣的對話

Happy Family 提到...

I didn't remember that I have told him that.

Jenniflower 提到...

Are you sure you don't want a #3?

Happy Family 提到...

Of course! 而且“高齡”產婦,生出來的不一定健康。