2010年4月7日 星期三

A Happy Week 3/26/10-4/1/10

今天早上作了很多有意義的事,所以現在可以update一下blog,輕鬆一下。

Why was it a happy week? Because Sophia's family and my parents were in my house for about a week long, and we had a great time together.


3/26 Friday night, Stephen and I went to the church for a special program; Ha, Hee and my Mom were at home waiting for the guests; and my Dad went to SFO to pick up Sophia's family.

By the time we came back from the church (around 9:40pm), our living room had turned to the camp ground. Hee fell asleep already, and the other 3 kids and my Dad were still laughing and exciting about camping in the living room. We have 2 Queen size airbeds, and my Mom brought 2 twin size airbeds, so we had plenty of space for each one. We even had an empty bed in one of the bedroom.

Before going to bed, Sophia and I took turns to read them the bedtime stories.







They read together. 他們兩個都是 Sparky, 也都背完了整本AWANA書,所以一起review.







Play together. For some reason,哈哈這次成為了大受弟妹歡迎的人物。愛和信平常喜歡和嘻嘻玩,但到了睡覺或吃飯時間,就喜歡在哈哈旁邊。哈哈也有點“大表哥”的架勢了。






And doing their works together. 這一張真是令人欣慰的畫面。每一個小朋友做著自己的事:有的寫數學,有的寫英文,有的寫中文,有的畫圖 even though 幾分鐘之前大家還打成一團。






這次大家來主要是慶祝爸媽結婚40年。媽媽來了,每天主廚就變成她了,我只是打雜。







Jennifer's family was here for a short while, too. They were watching the photos that we just took on TV.

JF, next time, you may come to join our camping, too.





Ran taught Haha many things about computer and airplane. Haha liked to learn from him.







One afternoon, we went to Chuk E Cheeses to have fun. kids spent little time playing with the machines that needed token, but they spent most of the time playing in the playing structure which was free. They enjoyed it so much, and all of them were sweating like crazy.





Ai's birthday was on 4/6, so we threw her an early birthday party. Ha and I made an e-card and decorated the kitchen with balloons and birthday banners. Sophia and Ran bought a cake, I baked pizza and spring roll, and mom cooked some dish. After cake, kids had ice cream and sorbet. We added some coke to ice cream, not bad.




Let's have another birthday photo because I was in it.








I couldn't believe that 我們居然沒有壽星全家合照,那就星爸星媽代表吧。

2 則留言:

May 提到...

好溫馨的.甜蜜的.一個禮拜的時光,謝謝
黃老板及黃太太的招待,期待4/12的到來
幸福是什麼?我覺得幸福就是家人聚集在一起.

Happy Family 提到...

不客氣。我們很歡迎大家來。