2010年2月4日 星期四

6 Year Ago....

We didn't want the 2nd baby at first because Ha was not an easy baby at all...he didn't like to eat, didn't like milk, didn't like to sleep but liked to cry and was very energitic. However, on the date of his one-year-old birthday, he started sleeping overnight, and after he started walking when he's 14 months old, he started eating better. Our life was much easier, so we thought about having a second child, and very soon, we had the good news again.

1/31/04, we had Ha's 2nd birthday party at my parents' house because he would be two years old in few days. Hee's due date was 2/11, so actually, I hadn't really started prepared for baby items.

On Monday, 2/2, I somehow had a feeling to get things ready, so I washed all the bottles, took out the breast pump, and cleaned the kitchen.

On 2/3, we made an appointment for Ha to get his 2nd year checkup, and in the same hospital, I had a routine pregnancy check up. When I saw the doctor, she said that mine had opened 5 cm, and I needed to go to labor and delivery as soon as possible. Wow, what a surprise, I didn't even feel a thing! We rushed to send Ha home and called my parents to be with him and then rushed back to the hospital (Real Camino Hospital). After we checked in with the L&D, I was still a happy lady, laughing and joking and without any pain. We waited and waited but nothing happened, so the nurse sent us for a walking. We walked for almost an hour, and finally, I felt it coming. Unlike giving birth to Ha, this time, I didn't bring CD and CD player because we were rushing out, so what could I do with the pain? I read Psalm 23 in my heart many times, and it helped a lot. In 30 minutes, 4:01pm, Hee was here in the world.

5 則留言:

Pko2003 提到...

神給的都是最好的!真是時間算的剛剛好。

Happy Family 提到...

沒錯!

May 提到...

當母親的偉大,生產當天的點點滴滴記憶猶新
一輩子都不會忘記,感謝主,讓他健康快樂成長.

Judy Huang 提到...

Wow... Haha and HeeHee are really about exactly 2 years apart! What a timing!

Happy Family 提到...

媽,我記性不好,怕以後忘了,所以先寫下來。

Judy: 人努力算,還很難算的這麼準,這是神的恩典。